• Mountain View Baptist Church of Hamptonville will host spring revival with guest speaker, Brother Joel Riley. The Sunday morning services will be at 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. (identical services) and all evening services will be at 7 p.m. Mountain View Baptist Church is located at 1232 Mountain View Church Road in Hamptonville. For more information, call the church office at 336-468-8199.
• 3:30 p.m., New Birth Worship Center’s Inspirational Choir’s 20th Anniversary with guest choir First Waughtown Baptist Church Combined Choir from Winston Salem.The Theme is “The Miraculous Power of Faith”. There will be a special performance by the New Birth Worship Center “Angels of Mercy” Dance Ministry. For more information, call 336-699-3583 or visit www.newbirthworshipcenter.org.
• 7 a.m. to 11 a.m., Spring Fling at Deep Creek Baptist with local vendors and crafters. Breakfast for purchase from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. Car wash from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• 8 a.m. to noon, yard sale at Hanes Grove United Methodist Church, 2733 W. U.S. Hwy 21, Hamptonville. Most items 50 cents and free hot dogs. Proceeds goes to new building fund.
• 9 a.m., New Birth Worship Center Missionary Society is sponsoring Family and Friends Day. Sunday School at 9 a.m., Praise and Worship Service at 9:45 a.m. and Morning Worship Service , with Dr. James L.E. Hunt, will begin at 10 a.m. Lunch and Fellowship will follow the morning worship service in the Fellowship Hall. The address is 1033 Newbirth Drive, East Bend. For more information, call 336-699-3583 or visit website www.newbirthworshipcenter.org
• The Yadkin County Beekeepers Association meets the second Monday of every month at the Yadkin Senior Center, 207 E. Hemlock St., Yadkinville, with 6 p.m. dinner and social, 7 p.m. guest speaker. All visitors interested in bees and/or beekeeping are welcome.
Submission guidelines for calendar events or church events: Deadline is Monday prior to publication by 5 p.m. One-time events or announcements may be submitted for placement in the calendar at least two weeks prior to the date of the event. Information should include date, time, place, brief description and contact information, if necessary. Calendars are published as space permits and do not run in every issue of the paper. If your submission is not showing, it is due to the chronological order of the events. Events to be included are at our discretion, and information is subject to editing. Send events to [email protected]